PLEASE HELP gas tank problem

culveric

hello all,
i am a college sophomore who just bought a 1973 dodge sportsman rv with two of my friends to go cross country next summer. i am at school now and need to take it home next tuesday. the dealer i bought it from was supposed to go over everything with me today, but his mother is ill and he is out of town this weekend. i have been unable to get in touch with him and don't know how to switch gas tanks so that i know which the engine is drawing from. does anyone have any idea? i had the rv checked with a local mechanic who said everything was good to go on it. think he could help?

cliff

FREDDYBEE

PLEASE HELP gas tank problem

IT IS EASY AND YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ANY OF YOUR SECOND GRADE CLASSMATES. CHECK THE GAS GAUGE IN EACH POSITION AND WRITE IT DOWN. PUT 10 GALLON IN EACH TANK. WRITE DOWN THE GAUGE READING FOR EACH TANK. DRIVE TILL THE GAUGE SHOWS BELOW A QUARTER TANK. PUT 10 GALLON IN ONE TANK AND SEE IF THE GAUGE REGISTERS MORE GAS IF IT DOESNT GO TO THE OTHER TANK READING. SIMPLE WASNT IT. FREDDY BEE 800-559-8228 EMAIL FRED@FREDDYBEE.NET. GO TO MY WEB SITE TO VIEW LOTS OF MOTOR HOMES AND OTHER ITEMS. WWW.FREDDYBEE.NET
HAPPY CAMPING I HAVE TRAVELED OVER 700,000 MILES IN MOTOR HOMES DURING THE LAST 50 YEARS AND HAVE SOLD AND REPAIRED THOUSANDS.