PLEASE HELP - OVERWHELMED

DL Rupper

Re: PLEASE HELP - OVERWHELMED

Hey snowbird, if your life is so great what are you doing slumming with all of us that don't seem to have one. Sorry if any of us say something you don't agree with. I guess this forum is just supposed to say good things about every product. You know, like the RV Magazines always tell you how good a product is. We don't have to worry about ADVERTISEMENT money. So when someone is ready to spend lots of money on a product and ask's for an opinion, then it is only ethical to give an opinion based on our experience and knowledge gained from observing and listening what others have to say.

OORAH! to your hubby, USMC.

H2H1

YOU GO DL, tell it like it is.
ARMY OF ONE---ONE ROUND-ONE DOWN

SnowbirdInFlight

You men can not help but be rude and crude to a woman. It would do no good to spare with any of you as you are all pretty much unarmed. You aren't worth my time, you are all good for a laugh now and again though. I love watching you bash all newcomers instantly as soon as they log on and ask a question. You remind me of a big gang of bullies that jump out and beat up the new kid on the block. You can have your forum, your put-downs, and your little bash sessions. I really feel sorry for all of you but especially your wives.

TexasClodhopper

I guess that's like ALL CAPS to the MAX! :clown:

My wife is quite happy with me.

Probably because I do the cooking! :laugh:

H2H1

I AM PERSONALLY sorry that you feel this way. I have been a member of this forum since 8/07 and feel very much welcome here. There a lot of ladies who are members of this forum as are treated with respect. But you have to earn the respect as most of us do. I have never met any one on this forum in person, but have been given a blessing of being able to ask a question and get a quick and correct answer from some very respectable guys and ladies from this forums. There is section on this forum on FR products and most are bad and some are good and most of the one who tried to answer the question related that message out. you are bless to have one that hasn't given you any problem, some wasn't that lucky. ALSO I know my wife is bless to have me as I am her, so I ask you to keep your personal attack on the wives out of this forum this not the place for that. we hope the best for you and your family, and happy camping

elkhartjim

I am sorry too if I offended you. This is a great forum and we do sometimes getting a little "goofy" but I assure you, we mean no harm and we would never seriously attack someone personally. I too am blessed to have a wonderful wife and if Tex's wife is "quite happy" with him, I can assure you she is a wonderful woman...never met her of course.

TexasClodhopper

Yes, Sallyberetta is a fine woman with ancestors that were part of the Republic of Texas days. I'm sure Jim's wife is a good woman in his eyes, too, and I wouldn't mind meeting her, either. (My ancestors came here after the Civil War from Mississippi and South Carolina. Hey! Maybe that's why I want to travel so much!) :laugh:

H2H1

Well as stated I have a fine woman who's family is from LA --THAT'S LOWER ALABAMA-- and would take nothing for her. I myself was born and raised in the great state of Georgia . MY family treedate back to the CHEROKEE INDIANS. So we are proud family. I have to admit she had a lot to put up with and I am lucky to have her as my soul mate

DL Rupper

Gee for a minute there with all the "rude and crude to women" words, I thought Hillary had found our forum and was bad mouthing the "Good ol boys" running against her. I even thought I detected a tear or two welling up. :evil: ;)

elkhartjim

This isn't near as much fun. Hollis, my wife is from Birmingham and is a "war eagle" what ever the heck that is but then again I'm an AGGIE...whatever that is. Oh yeah, my family tree has a fork in it..not really sure what that means. So much for the teardrops on our pillows.

elkhartjim

TexasClodhopper - 3/6/2008 7:19 PM

Oh, my gosh, Jim. You married a feriner! Whooooeeeee!

Yep....you want to make something of it. At least she's a southerner. Actually, she's a southern belle.

Shadow

Come on Snowbird. Why so sensitive about a discussion about FR products. You haven't had a problem so what's the big deal. I would have had to leave the forum years ago if I let the Ford bashing bother me. Not a single problem with my Ford. But ask a few thousand others, and they will tell you something different. When you have a large number of complaints about a product, you can bet there is something to it.

Hey Hollis, don't tell anyone but may be in a new truck soon. (not a Ford). ;)

Hey Jim GIG 'EM AGGIES

H2H1

hey Jim it also stands for FOUND ON ROAD DEAD, but it depend on who is being asked. most Ford owner think it stand for FIRST ON RACE DAY :laugh: :laugh: THE :evil: MADE ME SAT IT

Grandview Trailer Sa

Congrats Shadow, hope that new truck will be as good as your Ford has been. When you have something good, you always compair everything to it. Honestly, I bought THREE F-350's, and I will never have another. AND I had the good engine.........

Shadow

She may have something! You guys are brutal... :eek: :laugh: ;)
Can't wait to see what DL and Kenneth have... :blackeye:

oops posted the same time GTS!! :8ball:

H2H1

but it all in fun, I try not to be to personal, I really try to get along with everyone, even those who owns a Ford or the other one :laugh:

utmtman

Aww come on now guys you all know you dont get along with anyone. Your all here just to pick on anyone and everyone. Good grief. By the way I was once an unadulterated ford man than I found dodge. LOL Of course now I drive an rv with a gm engine and tow a toyota and have a gmc truck in storage. LOL And the other half is the best thing that ever happen to me. She said to be sure I tell you all that. LOL Gotta luv a good woman.

H2H1

RIGHT ON LEE, a good woman is hard to find these days if you can find one hold to her as other are looking.after I read this my DW she also ditto she is the best that has happen to me and I second that!!!! :laugh: :cool: :)