pop up questions

vulcan

used to rv with parents many years ago wanting to get back into it again and after last years run in with mother nature, live in deland 25 mi west of daytona beach fl, felt i should not wait any longer would like to know if anyone with pop up tent campers could recomend type and model they would recomend. looking for a few comforts and after the pup tent,dogs and packed car last year need a little more room. loved the camping other than worring about home but need more comfort in my aging condition as it were. thanks

hertig

pop up questions

If I were to get a pop-up, I would probably get one of those 'A frame' Chalet pop-ups. The sides are rigid/insulated so no freaking canvas! Can even get them with AC, which is important to us oldsters...

Kirk

pop up questions

We loved our Starcraft, back in the 70's and from what I have seen at the RV shows, I would still go with one of them. They make a very well built and functional pop-up.
You can have a slide out and everything. I would also get one with a refrigerator, rather than an ice box and perhpaps and air conditioner.

vulcan

pop up questions

thanks for the info and actually been looking at the starcrafts. very nice and oh yes a/c is a must. again thanks.

Duane