Power Converter

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Storm. Where is the Power Converter? Even when plugged into 110, the batteries are not being charged and the 12 volt appliances/lights are dim.


Senior Member
Re: Power Converter

Most Fleetwood products have the 120V/12V converter in the electrical box where the circuit breakers and fuses are located. It is usually behind them or under them.

The 120V power cord will pass through the automatic transfer device if you have one, and then into the 120V distribution panel.