Power Gear leveling jacks

snap

Hi all i think i had to much turkey :bleh: Just thought before i crash out for the night i would like to know if all motor homes have a tendancy to shake when people are walking around . I have a 2000 FLEETWOOD SOUTHWIND 35 FT F53 with power gear system. Its weird the only way you dont notice when people are bouncing around is if you dont put the jacks down. Or is just the nature of this thing to notice this when on the leveling jacks. I did try put a bottle jack under the very back of the frame and seems to help some :question: Any ideas or do we just get use to it. We bought it used 2 yr ago only has 13k on it and looks like new in and out Love the rig except cant get the shake out when leveled.

C Nash

Re: Power Gear leveling jacks

Never noticed that on our HR. Hollis has a Southwind, I think, so maybe he can tell you if he has noticed that.

H2H1

hello SNAP YES I have 2003 South wind and yes I can tell when someone is walking around. But it is more noticeable at night,But there again I am a very light sleeper. I would suggest that you learn to live with it, and enjoy the camping moment.

G

i had jacks on the bus ,, never used them ,, and none on this MH ,, so i don;t know i can really help out ,, the shaking don;t bother me ,, it part of rving i guess ,, IMO :approve: :) :)