Problem solved!

ARCHER

Problem solved!

Check the thermostat. Sometimes they don't make good contact (if yours is like this) with the side of the tank. My was like that and I had to replace the ECO and Thermostat (set) and it works fine now (my model was gh6-6 (I think)). Also, make sure your getting enough gas to it. or if electric, it might be the heating element (which they make replacement elements (they have a web site)).
Good luck :) :cool: :laugh:

webe2sp

Problem solved!

Thanks Archer. We will check the things you suggested. We have only been Rving for 18 months. Full-timing is more fun than we imagined, but there is so much more we have to learn. Too bad these things don't come with a comprehensive set of instructions and schematics! We are wintering in south Florida so the hot water issue is not on the top of our priorty list. Thanks again, Harry and Sunny

ARCHER

Problem solved!

Harry and Sunny,
Hope you got your problem corrected. We are wintering in Central Florida near Cape Kennedy. Sure glad I'm down here and not up North where it is so ccccooollllddd...... ;)
GO COLTS!!! :) :laugh: :approve:

hertig

Problem solved!

Also check your 'winterizing bypass'. If the valve(s) are not in the right position, you are mixing cold water with your heated water or have even turned off the hot water entirely...