propane lines

babygirljiw

2008 hurricane fourwinds have propane going to heater but none going to stove. what could be the problem.... helppppppppppp plzzzzzzzzz

akjimny

Hi Babygirl and welcome to the RVUSA Forum. Sorry it has taken so long to answer your question - I was hoping one of the other folks might have a better answer than mine - but here goes. If you are not getting any propane to the stove - the burners do not light and the oven pilot light does not light - you have either a completely blocked line or the line has been crushed or kinked shut. You will have to follow the line from the tank to the regulator and then from the regulator to the stove to find the blockage/kink/crushed spot. That's my best guess - not being an RV mechanic but just a general all-around shade tree mechanic type guy. Hope this helps and maybe someone else will come up with more suggestions. Good luck and post back when you find out what's wrong.:):)

G

i take it u have LP going to the other stuff ,, like the WH and the Refer ,, right?? if so u might have a bad regulator on u'r stove/oven ,, most of the new models have their own reg for the stove ,, but i would ck all the above mentioned ,, never know u just might have a kinked line ,,, but let us know back on what u find :triumphant:

akjimny

Didn't know that stoves had their own regulators. I figured they were tee'd off the main regulator. Learn something new every day.:):) Thanks Rod!!

G

well Jim i am not saying all do ,, but most do have their own regs ,, if u lift up the range top of u'r stove ,, that little box looking thing where the mian line comes into ,, is a regulator ,, i guess it was another RVIA thing they made them do in newer rvs ,, :applause::D
But i have a feeling this will be one of those "one poster " type post ,, i hope not ,, but never know :indecisiveness: