ProPride 3P 1400 Best Hitch on the Market!! No Sway, Best Pivot Point - $1700 - ZIP 19438 - PA

ajspisak

For Sale, a ProPride 3P 14,000lb with 1400lb Bars.

This is the top of the line hitch, if you google it, you will see! No more Sway, Tow with Confidence!

Hitch moves Pivot point to the middle of your truck bed, so maneuvering is easier as well. You cannot beat this Hitch.

This Hitch was rebuilt by the Factory in 2017 and used 6-7 times. I am selling this for a friend. I already have one, don't need 2, Or I would buy it!

These Sell Brand new for $2800, plus shipping and Tax. For me to get a new one, it would cost $3100. You can have this for almost 50% OFF NEW!

The ProPride 3P hitch is the most advanced trailer sway control hitch available for your towing needs. Jim Hensley, the man who revolutionized hitch performance with his old design, has improved and enhanced his new design for your extraordinary towing experience. With easy installation and use you’ll experience towing stability and safety unmatched by any hitch available.

This comes with the installation manual, and the pictures represent the pages exactly. So you can be assured you are getting every piece needed!

NO SHIPPING, ONLY E-MAIL, CASH Preferred - 19438 Zip

Attachments

• HITCH.jpg
    HITCH.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Page_0_Small.jpg
    Page_0_Small.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 1

KerryLP

Hello!

I've discovered quite interesting page last weekend.
It's improbable since I watch sport live absolutely for free!

Wide range of live sport broadcast and video archive of epic games!

watch this here Live Sport live stream watch

fantastic! it makes me happy

xxxxxXXXxxxxx
=====***=====