PROSPECTIVE RV BUYER

GPZ1100Z1

We are looking a t purchasing either the Outback 25rss or 21rs or even the Trial-lite 27s. We are towing with a Chevy Astro with 5500# tow capactiy. Any opinions on these to trailers?>

Gary and Libby

PROSPECTIVE RV BUYER

We are debating trading in a 30ft. Trail Lite. We went with the Trail Lite as it was the lightest weight we could pull. We have a Dodge Dakokta, 4x4, with a 8 cylinder motor. We pulled all right, not as smoothly as we had hoped. I had the kitchen in the front across from the table. I found I had no counter space. The units come with a micro or an oven. We thought we could always add the micro. What a hassel moving it all the time! Our first time out, the hot water tank didn't work. The second time the Air Conditioning wouldn't work. It was replaced. I wish we had looked further at other styles like the trailer that the beds slide out and have a canvas covering. I think we would have enjoyed it more and not had as much weight to be concerned about.
We pulled a Dutchmen, my husband said it was easier. Now we are looking at a Dutchmen Classic.