Put It on The Radio- RVbroadcasting.com

Rv broadcasting is now linked to RVUSA. If you would like to be on the radio with questions, problems, advice, or opinions go to RVbroadcating.com and listen to RV Talk.

better off trying rvbroadcasting.com (your URL was wrong..missing the "S").

Just helping out to be nice.

Matt

From what little I've listened to this, it sounds like traditional radio. A DJ pushing "RV" commercials with some music in between.

If you want music, you could try http://www.live365.com/index.live There's a lot more choice for music.

Jeff, what do you mean you are "linked to RVUSA"?

Sorry about the mispelling. At least I didn't type broaddating. I've been married 23 years and my wife would have definitely spell checked that. Rvbroadcasting.com is only a couple of months in the making. And there are no commercials. RV Talk Radio On The Internet. Sometimes we mipronounce stuff too.

The link reference is just that. RVbroadcasting is in no other way related to RVUSA except links. RVbroadcasting will eventually have a variety of formats as well, all commercial free with country, classic rock, lite favorites, classic rock, and big band/standards coming in May. The network is only six monthe old. Keep checking back. Hopefully eventually you'll find something you like.