question

dragon

Does anyone know the correct term for the exhaust hose & screen that runs from the deep cell battery to outside the RV???

I have been searching for replacements and can not find it listed. I have tried batty exhaust screen, battery exhaust hose, Battery hose, battery screen, exhaust battery screen, exhaust battery hose, deep cell screen, deep cell hose, deep cell battery vent, battery vent and have had no luck. :(

akjimny

Re: question

Karen, I went to Tweetys.com and typed "Battery Box" in the search box and it came back with about 5 different ones. I personally never heard of such a thing, but this may be what you are looking for.

Let us know if it helps and if not, we'll look some more. :) :)

H2H1

Karen I typed in battery vent kit and several came up. My web page is YAHOO. I hope this helps

sarge7489

I have a question to ask everyone. I am getting ready to build a rv pad in back yard. What is the best material to use other than concrete? I was thinking of using SB2 material and metal edging... and having a 30 amp stand put in and a sewer drop

akjimny

Hi David and welcome to the RVUSA Forum. What is SB2 material and why not concrete? Either way you go, I recommend you park on rubber mats. Home Depot sells a heavy duty anti-fatigue mat that works good, according to some of the other forum members. Do a search of the forums and you'll find where this issue has been addressed before. :) :) :)