Ready

C Nash

Gas tank is full and tires aired up. We have dewinterized the MH have it loaded and finally got reservations on the way to the Fl keys. Hate reservation but now is a bad time for Fl and not make them. MH is serviced and all looks good. Had to add freon to the AC but don't think we'll need it while traveling. Heat will work best I think.:) Now all will get relief from my rachet jawing:laugh: Don't fool with the computer much while on the road. To much other to do but will try to send Rod some pictures from the BEACHES.:evil: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Re: Ready

Have fun in the SUN. I'll be heading North to work on Condo deal. :( Better look in the compartments, Rod may be hiding in there. :laugh:

C Nash

Good luck on the condo deal DL. Hope it works out for ya'll. Yep, guess I had better ck in all the storage for and stowways. :laugh:

H2H1

Well Nash be careful on your route, and please send some pictures to Rod from the beach. I know that will drive him crazy,oops her already there. anyway do be careful this time out and try to keep us posted as where you are and how things are going.

C Nash

Thanks Hollis. I will ck in from time to time. Been sitting in one spot to long and afraid the grass might come up. I sprayed it with roundup last year but you can't kill that stuff. Good thing about being in the bonnies. Yards don't matter and guess I'm just getting sorrier as time goes on.

H2H1

Hey Nash just get some goats, and when you get back you want anything growing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Damn ,, this WIFI does work ,, and in an enclosed compartment ,,, btw Nash ,, could u turn up the heat a little ,, getting chilly down here in the compartment ,,,, :laugh: :laugh: ,, have a good ,, and safe trip ,, and all i got to say is LUCKY U :disapprove: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Thanks Rod your time will come only problem age comes along with it. :laugh:
Hollis try the goat way one time but that Billy would butt you every time you turned your back. :laugh: Only thing he would eat was Azelias. :eek:

Shadow

Have a safe and enjoyable trip Chelse. Try to pop in every now and then to keep DL in line. Anybody who will head north in February can't be right! :laugh:

DL Rupper

Your right Butch, . ;) We plan on parking the RV at the RV Fam Camp on base at Wright-Patt AFB (BRRRR) until we can conclude the Condo deal and move in. I just hope we don't get up North and the deal falls through. We have been on a roller coaster ride so far. :eek:

C Nash

Shadow what do you expect out of a Buckeye fan? :laugh: :laugh: I'll try to drop in ever once in awhile to keep DL and 730 straight. Now if Tex will just give me directions. Do I go North, East, South or West to get South to Flordia :laugh: . Think I'll tell the wife we have to go WEST :eek: :bleh:

H2H1

Nash just don't use that GPS you got from Tex. You the one that want let you out of Texas. It may also head you to Fl but as u get closer it will send you WEST. So be careful

C Nash

HE HE folled Rod and Scooter :laugh: That's not my MH they are in. That one is going to Canada :eek: :laugh: Catch all later on down the road :approve:

G

Now i thought i told u scooter ,,, ck the MH out real good ,,, i hope u brought some winter clothes ,, all i got is beach stuff ,,,, DAMN IT"S GETTING COLDER ,,, :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: have a good time Nash ,, and do try to ck in now and agian :approve: and btw thanks for the picture of the MH that's not u'rs ,, but it's scooter's fault :approve: ;) :laugh: :laugh:

G

well Nash ,, scooter made up for his mistake ,, and we finally found u'r MH ,, and all i got to say is ,,, can u speed up a little ,, and when are u gonna stop ,, i gotta hit the potty ,, scooter is asleep ,, been that way for the last day ,,, DAMN ,, he snores alot ,,, :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:
Nash ,, i take it u have left ,, and on the road ,,, when u can see this ,,let us know where u are ,, if u don't i will ,, i got the inmotion wifi goin on in this compartment ,, and billed to u :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

G

I hope u can hold it ,, scooter ,, i don't thiink nash is stopping anytime soon ,, man ,, i wish i knew where we were ,, but the last stop for fuel ,, i could have swore i heard ,, cows ,, didn't nash mention something about telling the wife ,,, we are going west ,,, i don't thinks this was such a good idea after all ,,, now i'm getting hungry :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :8ball:

*scooter*

You and your great ideas :laugh: :laugh: Going back to sleep. Let me know when its time to eat. Still gotta go :eek: