Ready

C Nash

Re: Ready

Think I got in the wrong MH. Darn its cold. 30 at night but 75 daytime. Weather is looking up. Back to 50s at night and 70 day. We are at Old Town Flordia for 3 more days and then on south. We are at Suwannee Hidaway CG and it's pretty nice. Very peacful and away from noise. They also honor Passport America. Just tooling around here and checking out the Manatees. Suwannee river is nice. Wifi is slooooow

H2H1

Well it'd good to hear from you, I heard Rod and Scooter is in one of your compartment, so you better go check. Keep us inform on your trip and good luck. enjoy

G

Hey ,, scooter ,, i think we stopped ,,, u been alseep so long that u din't feel the jacks goin down ,,, well where did u put the flashlight ,, we need to pick this compartment lock ,,, it was still cold ,,, but i did feel some natural heat this afternoon ,,,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:
Hey Nash ,, glad u made it safe and sound ,, it's all worth it ,, atleast u'r out ,,, i am still sitting ,, but have a good time ,, and keeep us posted ,, slow wifi or not :approve: :approve: :cool: :laugh:
Can u let us out now ,, i think scooter had an accident ,, oops that was me :blush: :blush: :blush: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown:

*scooter*

Flashlight, hmmm....I think this was poor planning. Darn its wet in here for some reason...We near the water? Time to stretch our legs. Gosh, that was some smooth driving Nash.. :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Chelse, Did you see a sign for Steinhatchee Florida. Owned some property there a few years back. Have some relatives who still winter there.

DL Rupper

We are at the bottom of the roller coaster again. The a/c at the Condo we may be buying doesn't seem to be working very well. Always something. :(

elkhartjim

Hey DL, what's the ambient temp? Sometimes if it's too cold the a/c won't work properly. I remember building our stix and brics and they charged the a/c on a cold day...had to come back when the temp warmed up. Just a thought.

G

Well scooter ,, i hope u like walking ,,, as u can tell Nash dumped us ,, and who knows where he is now ,, he wasn't even close to warm weather ,, i froze my --- off ,,, so did u read the note and directions Nash left us ,, or did u eat them :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey Nash ,, haven't heard from u in a bit ,, so i guess u'r on the move agian,, and thanks for dumping me and scooter here ,,, :laugh: :laugh:
But let us know where u are at the next stop ,, if u can ,,, i am looking up to getting to go ,, only 2 more months :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve:

*scooter*

Gee, left behind again... :laugh: I saw some paper but I used it for something else....sorry :blush:
Hopefully we here from Nash soon...

G

well now i know where that note went :( :dead: btw did u read it first scooter ,, and also which way is north ,, it all looks the same here in FL to me ,,, better yet ,, let's find the nearest gas station ,, and i'll ask which way to the beach ,, after that u'r on u'r own :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:
Btw scooter u been a good sport about all this ,,, THANK U ,, i know nash will get a kick out of it ,, if we ever find out where he is :approve: :approve:

LEN

What is going on where you are?? When we buy in the NW everything must work, be fixed or the price reflects the non working item so you have xtra cash to bring them up to snuf. Don't these ding dings have an idea, IT'S A BUYERS MARKET, you just might be the only buyer to come along in quite a while and should if selling have everything working. Boy some people must have a bad case of the dumbs.

LEN

G

Len ,, u ok ,, we were just kidding around with Nash in his ready to go post ,, maybe u posted in the wrong post ??? don't know .. but i do know one thing ,, this sure aint the beach ,, been walking and walking ,, and still feels like asphalt to me ,, how about u scooter??? :laugh: :laugh:
Never mind Len ,, i kinda think u were replying to DL on his condo thingy ,, sorry ,, i miss under stood u :( :( :(

LEN

Just replying to DL, Just gets me upset when people(sellers in this case) want to sell there items and ask a price to reflect everything in great shape, then don't want repair when inspected. I've had over zealous inspectors kill a sale when pointing out to buyers several items in a home that, true were older, still looked and working great, but would need to be replaced in time. IE; stove frig washer/dryer freezer AC and since an older home the furnace. But anything not working or needed attention would normally be taken care of or buyer given credit.

LEN

H2H1

Len u are so right, why would a seller try to sell something for full price knowing there was some problems that they themselves would not fix. Could it be, it would be to costly to repair and just try to pawn it off on a perspective buyer. One of my other home that I sold had problems and I agreed to fix to the buyer satisfaction. I would never try to sell anything that I knew was going to cause a financial problem for the new owner. It just not in my heart. :laugh:

*scooter*

I agree with you both. It's just not ethical to pass along known problems to someone else unless they are made aware and accept it 'as is'. Well Rod, I wasn't coming to Fla. until Dec., but since I'm here on foot I just might stay until then :clown: :laugh: :laugh: Hang in there til our next stow-away trip. :evil: :eek: :laugh:

H2H1

Well Scooter I didn't know or think there was a problem with my house, but with an independent inspection some item was found, so I fix them to the new owners satisfaction. It's just not in me to try to get over on someone who my be just starting out in life with a home.

G

Scooter ,, where are u ,, i found the beach ,, but i am not really sure about it ,, there is a guy in a shark suit selling ice cream ,,, this is not what i wanted to see ,, this time of yr ,,, oh wait ,,, that's Hollis ,, and he's not selling ,, he's picking up ice cream (now i know Hollis) ,, but one thing ,, how did he get down here ,, was he on the roof ??? hmmmm ,, oh well ,, Scooter u think the wife will come down a few months early ,, and maybe pick u up ,,, and me ????? :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

H2H1

now Rod u know i don't like ice cream, it was yogurt :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: . OH BTW I was in MR. Nash wallet. IT Mr because I am near this money :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

*scooter* - 2/26/2009 3:53 PM

It's just not ethical to pass along known problems to someone else unless they are made aware and accept it 'as is'.

I have a really tough time reading about people trying to offload RVs or campers with known problems...

C Nash

computer fried. not much time for posting. Right now we are at Tybee Island Ga but may tur around and go back south. Too cold this way. By the way Rod the beaches in the Keys were great :laugh: