Ready

G

Re: Ready

yea i spent some time on them ,,, after u dumped me and scooter ,,, :eek: :laugh: :laugh: ,, btw glad u are out and about ,, sorry for the cold weather ,,, but where u heading to after that ,, ????? If i may ask :)

C Nash

Really don't know Rod. Probably hang around this area if we can find a cheaper cg for a while then we will go on up the coast to Myrtle Beach. Never been there so have to ck it out. trip has been costly but will pass all that on later. Kids came over to ck on us so spending some time with them and the grandson here. Having St patrick days here in Sevannah and it is crowded. Rivers end cg here at Tybee is nice but crowded and expensive so can't stay long. Have to find a cg in this area that will take Passport America but they are far between up this coast and will not accept this time of year.

H2H1

WELL Nash, I just missed u again, I went up to Charleston SC this weekend and was only 34 miles from SAVANNAH. If u get the chance stop by Charleston, but stay at the KOA in Summerville a lots cheaper.

G

well nash , if u get around MB in May ,, i will be down there the week before labor day ,, and the week after ,, if u'r in the area ,, i'd be glad to look u up ,, i'll be staying at Pirate Land Rv Resort ,, it's actually in Surfside beach ,, but i will have the toad ,,, so i can come and sit a spell with u ,,, if u happen down that way ,, at that time :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :bleh: :bleh:

*scooter*

Sorry about not being there for ya, but I either got hit by a truck or attacked by a shark. Don't know which, but one thing is for sure the zipper is still in and should be taken out in a couple weeks. I was so out of it, I guess it was the wife that got us... :) :blush: :blush:

C Nash

decided to go back south for awhile. We are at Brunswick Ga Golden Isle CG for 3 days and then on south, I guess. Sorry we missed again Hollis and we may come up through middle of Ga later to the Mnts. Will try to let you know which way we blow. What happened scooter? I haven't been reading post lately so sure hope you didn;t fall out of our basement and get run over. Got them locked and have been afraid to open them and let you and Rod out. Can barely just pay for two so can't afford to let the CGs know I have 2 more aboard :laugh:

H2H1

Well Nash I am heading west in May, I am going to SD WY, ND and maybe some other states. We will be in Destin Fla in late Aug and then up to the great smokies in OCT somewhere around Gatinburg or maybe Misty River CG that Rod is so keen on. So maybe somewhere we will able to make contact. Mean while take care and enjoy your self.

*scooter*

Well, here I sit, recuperating from a 6 hour surgery, and reading about beaches, traveling around S.C. and all that fun stuff. I think if I just up my dose of pain medication, I might be able to take a short trip and not use too much full. :eek: :eek: :evil:
Well, we all know that ain't going to happen, but it had to be written. To those of you on the road or at home...be safe and keep sharing.

H2H1

Hey Scooter sorry about the surgery and after 6 hours I would surely hope everything is OK. Beside u will out again before the hot spring get here. All we ask is that you keep us posted on your recovery. We will looking for you on the road real soon. Good luck with the healing

cwishert

Well Scooter I guess you sat too long couped up in Nash's compartment. :clown: :laugh: Take care of yourself and give yourself plenty of recouperation time otherwise you will be taking one step forward and three steps back. :( Hopefully you will be out and about in record time. And don't let Rod talk you into any more road trips in Nash's compartment. You know Rod can't help himself when he hears the word "Beach". :clown: ;)

G

well carol ,, we wouldn't have to walk ,, if scooter had got us in the right MH in the first place ,,, and now i know why he needed surgery ,, u should have seen how he slept in that compartment ,, :eek: :eek: :eek: ,, if it was me sleeping like that ,, i would have never gotten out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey scooter just kidding around with u ,,, and speedy revovery ,,, SHHHHHHHH ,, don't tell anyone ,, scooter ,,, but i hear nash may have another beach trip planned ,,,, BUT DON"T TELL ANYONE :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

C Nash

Take care scooter and remember when you get in one of these gas burners you will get bounced around pretty bad. Keep us posted on the recovery. Took in St Simons Isle yesterday and Jekyll today. Both are really interesting. We are camped at Golden Isle CG and its ok but close neighbors. Management was real nice until today. I had complained because the cable tv was terrible on my site. I could hook to either site beside me and reception was great. Figured this out after tearing all my MH apart thinking it was in the cables somewhere. Also bought a new cable to hook up. They came today with a 6 inch tv and hooked it up at the pole and said it worked fine. I asked them to look at mine and they didn't. Side the problem was on my end. I asked them why mine was fine from both site beside me and they just shruged and said guess my cable was to long. I said I had two cables hooked to reach the other site and reception was great. Manger got huffey and said well the cable and wifi is free. I don't care if it is free it shoud work I told her. Got mad and told her to forget it that I guess my tv was just not as good as there 39 dollar test unit.

G

some places just don't care ,, and to think ,, with the economy ,, i would think they would bust the a-- to get it fixed ,, but oh well ,, they will be asking for a bail out next ,, not a good way to treat a paying customer IMO :disapprove: :)

utmtman

The site I was in for the winter in Az had problems with the electricity and they kept telling me it was my rig. Finally the pole went dead and when I left they still could not figure out why. I told them it was a bad wire in the ground somewhere along the line and that proves it was not my rig and they then said it was my rig that cause the wire problem. I will never go back to that rv park and will never recommend them either.

G

well Lee .. good for u ,, and as i said before ,, they should be kissing our a-- to get the business ,, in this state of economy that we are in ,, without us ,, they are doomed :approve: :approve: :approve:

*scooter*

Well thanks to all for the well wishes. Not allowed to drive yet :( , but that shoudn't be for too long. I see the Doc. next week, and I expect to get the ok then. I'm sure it wasn't the trip with Rod or Chelse, I've been in tighter spots than that. :laugh: :laugh: ..Thanks again.

Darlin

Soon we will be seeing you "On the Road Again" , Then Rod & Chelse won't be able to treat you so bad. :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

H2H1

Hey Darlin, if you don't mind could you PM me on how you got Canada on your map profile. I know Snowbird sent you PM to showed you how. thanks

rjf7g

Is there a map of Virginia that shows the counties that I could fill in? I have the seasonal site so I can at least camp!