Ready

TexasClodhopper

Re: Ready

Becky, do you mean something like this?

VirginiaCountyMap90323-1.gif

It looks pretty small with only 100 pixel width.

VirginiaCountyMap90323-2.gif

I can select the county without showing all of the county lines with up to 6 different colors. It looks better without county lines or names. (Remember that you have more counties in your state than the USA map has states to draw.)

SnowbirdInFlight

H2H1 - 3/22/2009 7:38 PM Hey Darlin, if you don't mind could you PM me on how you got Canada on your map profile. I know Snowbird sent you PM to showed you how. thanks

Hey Hollis, I just told her to send me a list of the US states and the Canadian Providences and I just made it and PM'ed it to her. If you want to give me a list I'll make one for you too. I can also add a short word or two on it, like I have on mine. Easy-peezy!

Janeen

TexasClodhopper

If you go to the Visited States Map site, they have separate programs for the USA states and Canadian states.

Use the separate programs to create your colored visited states in two separate files.

You use a graphics program to put the files together and size the resulting graphic for the forum (100 pixels wide).

SnowbirdInFlight

TexasClodhopper - 3/23/2009 5:08 PM

If you go to the Visited States Map site, they have separate programs for the USA states and Canadian states.

Use the separate programs to create your colored visited states in two separate files.

You use a graphics program to put the files together and size the resulting graphic for the forum (100 pixels wide).

Don't worry Hollis, I do all that for you, lol. Just need the lists.

H2H1

THANKS Snowbird, well I haven't gotten there yet, planning on a Northern trip next year and may go into AB, Canada. I do appreciate your offer.

SnowbirdInFlight

H2H1 - 3/23/2009 8:03 PM THANKS Snowbird, well I haven't gotten there yet, planning on a Northern trip next year and may go into AB, Canada. I do appreciate your offer.

No worries, just let me know if and when you want it done, I'll be here. :cool:

SnowbirdInFlight

Hey Hollis, until you actually visit Canada, I cleaned up your current map so you could see the states better. I love doing stuff like this, lol.

Here's the pic you can snag.

visitedstatesmap-2.jpg

Darlin

Hey SnowBird

Maybe you have a new job you can do one the road, Go to Shows Make lots of money, to spend on the fuel, for the traveling to the show,

Never mind I was just rambling. The mind does that on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

C Nash

Well don't nobody tell Rod but we are at Myrtle Beach sitting in the MH watching the rain. Wind blew us off the beach the first day but it was to cold for beaching anyway. Been here, Briercliff RV Resort, four days and it's real nice. Was going on up to Kitty Hawk but think we'll wait till later. Might as well go back south. Think I'll stop back by Golden Isle CG and let them know my tv has been working fine since we left there. :laugh: Sure hope Tex keeps the gas prices down for awhile longer :eek: If it stays down Hollis maybe we'll be able to draft behind you when you head west :) Sure would like to make it on up the east coast to Maine but CGs are just to much dollars this way. :( Think goodness for Passport America :)

H2H1

Well now you have done it Chelse, Rod will not be the same now that you are at MB and he hasn't changed his tires yet. And now Ken and I will have to listen to him tonight on the chat line. Come Tex keep the gas down I haven't even packed for my trip. Or better yet let me make your payment, I know it would be cheaper than buying gas if you raise the price :laugh: :laugh:

G

NASH ,, THANKS ALOT ,, isee how u are ,, teasing me and such ,, cause u knew i have more than over 2 months till i head that way :angry: :angry:
but really ,, glad u got down there ,, and sorry for all the rain ,, but this time of yr down there ,, that's what they get ,,, but good for them ,,, cause last yr ,, they we in the big NEGATIVE for rain ,, even had some water restictions :eek: :eek:
And btw ,, NOW I WISH iwas stowed away in u'r compartments ,, FOR REAL :approve: :approve: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh:

*scooter*

As soon as I read Chelses' post, I also thought of my last adventure in a storage compartment. Oh....those were the days. Since I'm on the west coast, and don't have the opportunity to get to Myrtle Beach like most of you luckys....perhaps.. someone could post some pictures so I can see how the 'other half' lives :eek: :laugh: :laugh: . Not jealous, but JEALOUS. :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

I have been telling you that he need to clean his glasses, or maybe Lynn put is head in the sand at MB and he was blinded by the sand in his eyes. Anyway glad that Tex got his picture as Ken and I didn't. :( . But we know Rod meant well :laugh:

brodavid

And that was the pretty one too!
jk
Rod will be here sooner than he expects too. great weather, raining and cool. But better than flooding and ice, was only 67 today
and Rod said he will not wash and wax my wheelchair when he comes down to the beach. thats ok, just come on down and enjoy the beach,

God Bless and all our love from the family

*scooter*

Pretty thankful I can swim...don't know how much of a rescue one might get from the MB lifeguards :clown: