REFRIGERATOR

H2H1

Hey Rod& Ken, in what section was you telling the other RVer about his refer freezing . I need to look at mine now. It seem the ice maker isn't working and just need to check it out . Thanks

elkhartjim

Re: REFRIGERATOR

Did you find what u needed Hollis? Iwas the one w/ the problem.. Let me know if I can help. Jim

H2H1

I have an Norcold and it has been on now for about 3 days. I notice yesterday that there was moisture on the fin in the rear of the frig. Is this normal? I would like to be a little smart once my tech guy gets here, I trust him but you never can be to careful. He is going to go over everything before we make our West adventure. I just want everything to be ok. I will also stop by the steak house and look at the 72 oz just to fill me up. :laugh: as of now I am looking at 28 days before take off. :laugh: :cool: :cool: :bleh:

DL Rupper

Hey Hollis, you should have a drip tray under the fins that has a hose that goes to a water collection cup on the outside. If so, then the water/moisture on the fins is ok. At least mine (Dometic) works that way.

elkhartjim

What DL said. you going thru Amarillo on ypou way west? Big Texans steak house. Free 72 oz steak.

DL Rupper

Hey Jim, I'm heading out on I-80 to avoid tornado alley in the spring. I've had about all the fun storms I can handle this year. Hopefully that far North we won't get too many cold and warm air clashes. :eek:

H2H1

THANKS DL I do have a drip tray under the fins.

Jim yes we are heading that way May 3-4 and we will stop at the steak house for the steak. can't make a bet if I'll try but will look ans see.

elkhartjim

We may be in the area guys about this time. Lets all look at dates and maybe meet at the steak house. I'll buy every 72 oz you finish. My bro in law has about 20,000acres in that area we could maybe boondock a few days. Get back to me. Did we ever get the chat room going? pm me if so.

G

hey Hollis My Norcold frost up on the finns also ,, and as DL said that is what the drip try is for ,, but i'll tell u this ,, if u get into a high humidity area and are staying at a camp sight for a bit ,, go out and take the little hose that goes into the outside tray ,, and stick it ,,,,,,, outside the refer door ,, it will drain better ,,,, got u on that one huh :laugh: :laugh: , no really if it drains outside ,, the refer won't frost as much (found this out in MB last July) ,, but if u look at the new rv's ,, u will see a tube sticking out from the outside refer door ,, and i think Ken can comment on this also ,, about the tube that is ,, i have seen most on TT and 5er's ,, no matter the fridge ,, :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: ;)