relationships in the 21st century

Bladebringer

Hi guys. Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic but I don’t know what topic to write and ask a question.. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers.

Bladebringer

Dating sites will give data on their behalf, but I need to study user reviews, directly of people who used or use these platforms in order to find a mate. I found one platform that provides information and read review about different dating sites, for example about xpress hook up and others I asked them for information about dating sites. Waiting for them to answer. Has anyone used the sites for more sexual intercourse?

Last edited:

Tom Cooper

Online dating is quite popular now. But I think dating sites are too old-fashioned for the 21st century. Facebook and Instagram are the key. I found many friends there. Thanks to these platforms I am quite popular in my areas

karizma

very interesting topic for research. The relationship between a woman and a man in the 21st century, of course, undergo changes, especially it is very clearly visible when it comes to the impact of the online sphere on communication, and most importantly, the impact of social networks and so on. I think this is the biggest stumbling block in relationships in the modern era. If you need help writing easyessay, then you can contact the special companies that deal with such issues professionally.

Last edited: