relationships in the 21st century

Bladebringer

Hi guys. Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic but I don’t know what topic to write and ask a question.. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers.

Bladebringer

Dating sites will give data on their behalf, but I need to study user reviews, directly of people who used or use these platforms in order to find a mate. I found one platform that provides information and read review about different dating sites, for example about xpress hook up and others I asked them for information about dating sites. Waiting for them to answer. Has anyone used the sites for more sexual intercourse?

Last edited:

Tom Cooper

Online dating is quite popular now. But I think dating sites are too old-fashioned for the 21st century. Facebook and Instagram are the key. I found many friends there. Thanks to these platforms I am quite popular in my areas