Replacement window

nmwaterhouse

I would like to know the best place to get a replacement window for a 2011 Forester Blueridge. It is the big piece of glass over the dining area.

debi-iZhall

I would like to know the best place to get a replacement window for a 2011 Forester Blueridge. It is the big piece of glass over the dining area.
i'm sorry but i don't think i'll be of much help...🥸 as i've only owned my trailer camper for about 6 minutes.... it's from the 70s -has no title - no door- and the identification tag just states that it was made in Indiana * 🙃 and since i'm 💭 thinking this is before VIN numbers... i have no idea 🤷‍♀️ what i have... anywho🥸
When the front window over the hitch was broken i just framed in a new one using another piece of glass... it actually gave me more sunlight and was designed as a bay window...

What are the inner dimensions and outer dimensions of the window? A picture of it would be helpful. Text picture to me @ 602-642-7436. If I have a match I will let you know. I have a racks of rv windows. I keep meaning to scrap them for the aluminum but don’t want to be left with all that glass. I’m close to Phoenix, AZ.