Retirement

grouchman

Retirement

Congratulations, only ??? more days until I quit my current job.

Enjoy the trip

John

Edited by - grouchman on May 28 2002 09:01:18 AM

BarneyS

Retirement

Chelse, Well, today must be the day! :) I am sure you are very excited and wish you the very best in your future endeavors.
Barney

1997 Sunnybrook 26CKS TT
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, short bed, 5.9gas, auto. 3:54
1996 Harley Davidson FLHRI

Edited by - bsmith0337 on May 28 2002 4:04:30 PM

Old Forum Post

Retirement

Chelse,

Congratulations on your retirement! Although we all hope that you don't fully retire from this board as well. :) Thank you for all your continued advice and support!

Lee Simpson
Webmaster
RVUSA.com

fjohn56

Retirement

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Chelsea. Hope that you have a LOT of fun being retired. Don't try to do everything all at once, take your time and ENJOY!!!! Best of luck; the best is yet to come heheheheh!:)
John

C Nash

Retirement

Thanks John but, don't like the sound of that laugh at the end. Is there something lurking out there other than a smaller pay check?
I am never in a hurry. Why do today what I should have done yesterday when I can do it tomorrow

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

Mike I

Retirement

Just found and joined this forum yesterday 6/13 so a belated congradulations...Have fun...
Mike

C Nash

Retirement

Some of you should have warned me!! Sons just about killed me working. I had forgot what real work was like!! Thanks all. Now if I can just figure out how to get that M/H on retiree pay

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

rv wizard

Retirement

C Nash,
Sorry I have been away from the board for a while but Congratulations on your recent retirement. Don't let too many people know you are retired or you will be busier than ever :) Although we are not retiring we have sold the house and are now fultiming in the motorhome. We hope to sell our business this year so we can work our way around. Plan to move my trade into the rv industry (RV Technician). Well have a great week and enjoy!

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Crusier on Spartan M.M. 330 hp. 6 spd. Allison
#3 & #8 NASCAR

C Nash

Retirement

Update on retirement!! Back at work for the time being. School called and asked if I would come back and crank up their welding program. Told them that the nearest I had ever come to welding anything was the time I steped in some gum and it stuck to my foot. They said that qualified me so am back at work with a new M/H sitting in the yard waiting. Still tied down anyway, 103 year old mother in law keeping Betty and I in line. She really is amazing, no medecine, just snuff.

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

Reen

I am still far from such an event, but I already know that life only begins after retirement. My father is a good example for me. He has huge plans)) He will go on a trip to the local lakes and is looking for a girlfriend of his age on Maturetenders. Together is always more pleasant than alone, isn't it)?