Riding in a 5 th wheel

Poppa

Does anybody know if there is s law on riding in a 5 th wheel trailer.

I know there is for a tag a long, bumper hitch. Not allowed.

hertig

Re: Riding in a 5 th wheel

Varies from state to state, and most who (used to) allow it require a 2 way intercom between the trailer and the truck.

But in any case, it is a Bad Idea. Not safe at all (trailers don't have crash protection) and not pleasant (without shocks, anyone sitting in there will become airborne at every bump). It is possible that laying in the bed over the hitch might be bearable, due to the better suspension of the truck rear axel.

C Nash

NO, NO and no. Yes some states will allow with two way intercom. Look at some that have wrecked and you will see why John says bad idea and I say noway.

Poppa

Gee Guys I get kinda goofy about some things actually the bride was the one that wanted to know. Gues when :blackeye: I get to talking too much or agrivating her about her driving she wanted to put me in the back out of her way :clown: :laugh:

hertig

As with most problems, that is easily solved with Duct Tape. Just apply a strip across mouth, and no more problem :) Also will cure any warts in the area...

Poppa

Ouch man that duct tape will play the dickens with my mustache :blackeye: of course I could use it on Precious, she doesn't have a mustache , naaa that means I would be sleeping with the goats again :dead: