ripped off by hart city rv in elkhart, ind

big time

has any one else had a poor experience with hart city rv center in elkhart,ind. we sure have, they don't stand behind there sales

turnipbwc

Welcome to the forum.........It's a sick world out there when you can't find a dealer you can trust. Where did all the honest people go? I think Kenneth from Grandville Trailer Sales in VA is one of the few you can trust. I don't know him but he seems to go out of his way to help people on this forum.
Can't help you with Hart City RV. Call the Better Business Office on them or contact your States Attorney General.
Good luck,
turnip

Krazeehorse

I guess I would need more information to decide whether a person or business was dishonest or not. If you have truly been wronged and you have communicated the problem to the dealer and he hasn't resolved it then HIRE an attorney and initiate a civil suit and the courts will reach a solution.

turnipbwc

Ken,
No thanks needed. It just seems like you know what you are doing and seem to be fair. Some day when and if I sell my Roadtrek I will be in the market for a short travel trailer and may be looking you up.
turnip

Grandview Trailer Sa

Just let me know, you are not that far away. Good luck on the sale of your Roadtrek. Sorry I did not have better news for you on the value.