Roads between Memphis and Little Rock

SnowbirdInFlight

I hate curvy, hilly, roads! So, could anyone tell me how the roads are between Memphis, Tenn and Little Rock, Ark? Also then between Little Rock and Texarkana?

Grandview Trailer Sa

It has been a few years since I drove I-40 from Memphis to Little Rock, but there are no bad hills or curves. The pavement was not the best, but I heard Clinton helped that. I have never driven to Texarkana.

Albslb2

Just crossed that road 3 moneths ago and I was surprised as to how good they were. Before always seemed to be amongst the worst in the country.

Voyage 2005

The roads aren't hilly or curvy. Probably not the "best" pavement but better than I-55 north of Arkansas! And Clinton didn't help anything in Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!!! To Texarkana you'll probably run into some road construction, but not too many places you don't get some construction. Road construction going on around Little Rock/North Little Rock also. But roads are getting better. Arkansasan for 50+ years.

SnowbirdInFlight

Thanks everyone, I feel a little better about going that way now. Nerves get worse as age gets higher, lol.

I am looking forward to seeing some more of Ark other than the outskirts going from IL to Miss.

Hey Voyage, how are the state parks?

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey Voyage, did not mean to step on your toes. It was before Clinton that I was driving to Oklahoma City on I-40. I had heard something about the roads getting better, guess not.