Roadside Assistance Companies

GB Rover

We recently purchased our 1st motorhome and I'm wondering what options there are for roadside assistance? Is there a favorite or or one known to be more customer service focused than others is it simply a flip of the coin between the usuals: Good Sams, Camping World, AAA?

Thanks,
Greg

Triple E

Re: Roadside Assistance Companies

Hello Greg and welcome to this great forum. I have Good Sam and I needed to use them three times. Only one good experience with them, two not so good. I will be switching to Coach-net when my contract is up.

But I must say that others on here have had good experience's with Good Sam. I think that Good Sam is not set up to service in my area which has caused problems. Good luck with whom ever you use and let us know what you come up with. :)

GB Rover

Thnaks for the reply and I apologize for the double posting of my question.

My (cough, cough) logic failed. After I initially posted the question in the "general RVing" forum, I then thought it might be a better idea (and receive more replies) to post it in the full-timers forum since they might be a better target audience.

I just registed on here last night and posted 2 questions, 1 of them twice so, suffice it to say, not only am I a greenhorn at owning a motorhome but; forum etiquette as well! Thanks for the correction and the good Coach Net input.

Greg

Triple E

Hey no problem. Don't worry about it. :) Just nice to have you here. :cool: Come back and share your experience. We will enjoy hearing from you. :approve:

Kirk

Greg, Don't loose any sleep over it. Just one of those things that all of us had to learn. What most of us don't think about when new is that it will be the same people who read the post on any of the subject areas. Most of us have done the same, somewhere & sometime.

Glad to have you join us!