Roadtrec or Pleasure way

ksantic

I'm trying to make a decision on whether to go Roadtrec or Pleasure way. Can someone give me their take on pro's and con's. I'm definitely going to go used, since it is my first venture in the Class B world (or any at that). I will be using it primarily to go from point A to B, and using a tent for some stays. I'm looking for ease of use, dependability, good/practical storage, functionality, and fuel economy (I realize they get around 15mpg). Are there any models/years I should steer away from.

Thanks in advance, I've really gained a lot of info from this forum already.

DougClarke

Roadtrec or Pleasure way

I do not know much about pleasureway but have a 2002 roadtrek 190 versatile. It is a well thought out and constructed class B. We are currently looking for something bigger as we want to start spending more time on the road and do not need it as a second vehicle anymore.

Roadtrek has a great website. Visit my site for some nice and simple mods I did for our RT

kday

Roadtrec or Pleasure way

We also were looking to buy a road trek but purchased a pleasure way instead. The only difference we could find was the bathroom. We love our wide body model with a private bathroom. Have fun!

FREDDYBEE

Roadtrec or Pleasure way

SIR: I OWN A NEW PLEASUREWAY AND BOTH ARE EXCELLENT VEHICLES I HAVE SOLD SEVERAL OF EACH. I ALSO HAVE FOR SALE A PHOENIX 19.5' THAT SLEEPS 4 PEOPLE FULLY EQUIPPED AND COMPLETELY SELF CONTAINED. THE EXACT SAME FLOORPLAN AS THE PLEASURE WAY . A 2002 YEAR MODEL SELLING FOR ONLY $23000 WHICH IS BELOW WHOLESALE AND FOR ANOTHER $2800 YOU CAN GET A BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY FOR THREE YEARS AND 36000 MILES. CALL FREDDY BEE AT 800-559-8228. GO TO MY WEB SITE WWW.FREDDYBEE.NET TO SEE PICTURES AND DETAILS. I ALSO HAVE THE WIDE BODY TRAILLITE 21' B+ MOTOR HOMES.

Norman Carlson

Roadtrec or Pleasure way

Have 95 Dodge 190 Roadtrec. Bought it at 36,000 miles now have 125,000 runs great good gas. Rear bed . Always go for rear sleeping . Just went to Florida and back ,Through Texas black ice no problem. handles well. Watch out for the ad on mud gaurds, They are mad of cement and shatter easy, not replacable. Norm Campers for Christ Ministrys.

LeslieE

Roadtrec or Pleasure way

Hi Future RVer,

My husband and I were fulltimers for 14 years and now we both work in sales at one of the largest dealerships in the country. We have several Class B motorhomes - both Roadtrek and Pleasure Ways. They are fairly equal. The Pleasure Way, as mentioned, does have a wide body and enclosed bathroom. That is really nice. I will be happy to give you honest answers for any questions that you may have on either one. And, I promise not to try to sell you anything, as long as you promise not to buy!!! :laugh: Feel free to call me on my cell phone at 520-891-7752 or 800-284-4878.