Roadtrek 190 Poplar

baskette

Got it about a year ago, took it to Yellowstone with my grand kids, spent one night in
it and now I am through. Anyone want to buy a 2006 Roadtrek Poplar 190? Bought it
for $65,000.00. Would take $52,000. 42,000 miles, great condition, only slept one night
in it. Never used shower, toilet, stove, or refrig. Winterized last fall. Oh, can we do this?
Ad for sale? Carolyn

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: Roadtrek 190 Poplar

You say you never used shower, toilet, stove, or refrig; but if it's got 42,000 miles someone must have used those things at one time or the other. So, you bought it used, right?

I do think you will get soundly chastized by the gang here for trying to get free advertisement for your class B. But, welcome to the forum any way!

TexasClodhopper

Re: Roadtrek 190 Poplar

Welcome to the forum, Carolyn. Your post has about done all you can do on an RV forum to advertise your unit. There are many other forums, too, and many have a separate place for listing RVs for sale.

Look at the links over on the left side of your page. RVUSA has a place where you can list your unit. You can also search with Google for something like 'used RV'. Many sites will show up where you can see and post your unit for sale.

PS. Just ignore SnowB. She's now finished with her nice personna and has morphed back into what she's always been. The only way she can get attention is to antagonize everyone else.

SnowbirdInFlight

Seriously? :eek: I only voiced the question that was obvious. The unit either has to be used or the OP drove around the world a few times to get to the Grand Canyon in ONE day. :laugh:

Also I was correct to warn the OP about being chastised, and Texas you did not disappoint on that front. :evil:
It must be a really sad life to be so angry all the time. :(

baskette

Hey ya'll, I'm just a little ol grandma who bought the Poplar 190 on interstate 35 by Shertz, close to New Bruanfels. They saw
me coming. I wrote them a $15,000.00 check and my bank financed the rest. I did indeed buy it used and the milage was close
to 20,000. But I also went to New Orleans to see family (twice) and to Yellowstone once, Ozarks twice and Harper's Ferry, West
Virginia. I took a year off from work and though hey why not? I'm going to travel. Yes, I hit the road during the high gas
prices last June and haven't stopped yet, except for the time the police pulled me over close to Ft. Smith, Ark. to give me a speeding warning. I will not pursue to advertise the for sale here, and thanks Clodhopper, I needed a place to advertise, your
info is appreciated. I am headed up to Colorado next week and will just write For Sale in white shoe polish, maybe someone
will want it. SnowB. where do you live? I am presently in Ft. Worth, but left Austin recently.... to quit my job and go class B'ing.

SnowbirdInFlight

baskette - 4/24/2009 9:03 PM Hey ya'll, I'm just a little ol grandma who bought the Poplar 190 on interstate 35 by Shertz, close to New Bruanfels. They saw me coming. I wrote them a $15,000.00 check and my bank financed the rest. I did indeed buy it used and the milage was close to 20,000. But I also went to New Orleans to see family (twice) and to Yellowstone once, Ozarks twice and Harper's Ferry, West Virginia. I took a year off from work and though hey why not? I'm going to travel. Yes, I hit the road during the high gas prices last June and haven't stopped yet, except for the time the police pulled me over close to Ft. Smith, Ark. to give me a speeding warning. I will not pursue to advertise the for sale here, and thanks Clodhopper, I needed a place to advertise, your info is appreciated. I am headed up to Colorado next week and will just write For Sale in white shoe polish, maybe someone will want it. SnowB. where do you live? I am presently in Ft. Worth, but left Austin recently.... to quit my job and go class B'ing.

Well we live in Southern Illinois, but currently are visiting Atlanta to see my daughter and her husband (a Major in the Army and Aide to a 3-Star General at Fort McPherson). We finally found an RV Park close enough to Atlanta. It's Jones RV Park. We are on our last leg of a lonnnngggg trip this winter from Illinois. We've been on the road for over six months and I'm ready to get back to our little spot in the country. We live in our trailer full-time. Don't know if I could do a class B full time. Especially with a husband, two dogs, and (currently) two cats, lol. Sounds like you had quite an adventure since you bought the class B.

Ondaroadagain

:question to baskette: Just curious to know why you want to sell this wonderful little home? If you quit your job to go B-ing, are you going back to work again? We absolutely LOVE our Roadtrek and would never go back to hauling a 5th wheel or driving something that won't park in a normal parking space again. Got really tired of not being able to go everywhere and go quickly. It's fun to see how long it takes the big rigs (after having had two) to set up and break camp. We are absolutely thrilled to be in a B!! Who needs the hassle when you are out relaxing! (Of course, you have to be pretty compatible! ;)

TexasClodhopper

Marilee, that post was from back in April and 'baskette' hasn't been back on here since then, but your pleasure with your 'B' is noted! :clown: