Roadtrek wanted

Icky

I am presently searching for a roadtrek 190,200 or 210 popular that is used but in excellent condition with low miles, preferably a 2003 or newer. Anyone have or know of one for sale?

Suljer

Roadtrek wanted

I found a 2002 Roadtrek 190 Popular for you.

Description:

Like new 2002 RV Dodge 3500 chassis, 13k miles, 318 cu in V8 with generator, auto cruise, power window/locks, 13 to 18 mpg, AM/FM radio, awning, 12v/110v gas refrigerator/freezer, stove, toilet, indoor/outdoor shower, microwave, water heater, furnace Dash/rear/A/C. Just like driving a car, goes anywhere. Great as second car, low insurance.

Contact Information:

Denise Chandler
Las Vegas, NV
Phone: 702-255-6449

Pasted below is the website:

http://www.rvonline.com/single-ad.asp?Recnumber=17499&SearchMethod=1

daizi

Roadtrek wanted

quote:Originally posted by Icky

I am presently searching for a roadtrek 190,200 or 210 popular that is used but in excellent condition with low miles, preferably a 2003 or newer. Anyone have or know of one for sale?

I have a 2004 Popular 190 with 9,500 miles. I am in Maine. Phone 207-653-2557.

Icky

Roadtrek wanted

Thanks daizi. I am trying to find one in Texas to avoid having to take too much time off work to go get it and to avoid the hassles with the bank in buying an out of state unit. However it may come down to this. I will save your info though, just in case. Thanks again.

daizi

Roadtrek wanted

I certainly understand...it is a distance. My RT has all options available except satellite dish, plus I have installed a security system and back up camera. Excellent condition-used by a retired school teacher (really). :) It is possible I could drive it part way to meet you.....but, I leave for Europe and my job as an international tour director the end of August. Call me if interested. Ms. Tris Tirol

Icky

Roadtrek wanted

Hold the presses. I have found my class B rv. Thanks for everyone's help.

MTGal

Roadtrek wanted

Hi

I am in California, looking for a used, in excellent condition (2002 or newer),low miles,Brv- Roadtrek -190, lots of options...have the cash...

tamraml@yahoo.com

Tamra

CharlesOK

Roadtrek wanted

Try Bud Brown RV Springdale, AR. He has two 210 Populars. One at 63,900 one at 58,900 both less than 12k miles. Both 2005 model year. I own the blue one and it is in excellent condition and problem free. I ordered a new B+ Now that Monaco has bought Trail-lite.

turnipbwc

Roadtrek wanted

CharlesOK,
You probably didn't notice but you replyed to an ad that's over a year old. They were all from July, August, September of 2004.

CharlesOK

Roadtrek wanted

It worked. You replied within 20 minutes. Others who may be asking the same question may be reading just as you were. Price was right and the response was quicker than I hoped. Any port in a storm is my thinking. I have 6 to 8 weeks till the new one comes in, so someone might just be in the market and go to Bud's site and see my RT and buy it and then I won't have two coaches like I did last year for 2 months. Thanks for the reply. Nice to know someone is out there.