ROLL CALL

C Nash

How many of the 4735 members are still here.
I'm here
C Nash
2002 32PBD Vacationer
Toad 2002 Chevrolet tracker

hertig

ROLL CALL

I'm here. Surely the webmaster has the technology to answer this question. Say run a query to count all members who have posted or replied in the last year?

DL Rupper

ROLL CALL

What happened to the other 4728 members :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

ARCHER

ROLL CALL

25% sounds pretty good for posting to the site. Most will just read and learn from the subjects/answers.
tks WEBMASTER

Shadow

ROLL CALL

So true Archer, joined in 2001 when we started looking for our first fifth wheel. Now I have what 70 post. A person can learn a lot by just browsing this site. And sometimes it can get pretty entertaining. Think I'm on a pace to have a hundred by 2010. :)

C Nash

ROLL CALL

Poppa aint woke up :sleepy: He is still dreaming :laugh: and John has finally got to travel so he aint posting and Butch is in the hay field hmmmm "where's Shirley". We just imagine that Kirk is here and Geo hopes he aint and snowbird is taking pictures for Kirk. Dl is busy trying to figure out how to adgitate someone and hertic is doing math formules. Krazehorse just burned his marshmellow at the campfire Gil , well we have probably done scared him to death as he is new (welcome). The webmaster is still hunting all those missing. Archer is still trying to figure out which 25 per cent are still here and I forgot why I wrote this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :clown: :clown: :dead: :dead: Where are all the rv problems that we are just sitting here with all kinds of opinions to share.

Shadow

ROLL CALL

Hey Chelse, This is Shirley responding to your question about my whereabouts! I'm in the kitchen fixing pork chops and fried okra. Wanna stop by for supper?
By the way, I love our Montana .... camping is really rough, isn't it???? :)

C Nash

ROLL CALL

better watch that inviting this old country boy to pork chops and fried okra Shirley. Sure am glad you aint cooking cornbread and peas to go with that or I would just have to head that way. I see Shadow has edited it. Did he by any chance remove the cornbread :laugh: . Keep it warm so if we ever get to make a winter in texas :approve: yep camping is rough when you can't go :angry: montana's are great rvs IMO