Roll call

C Nash

Isee that there are 8 registered members and 49 guest here now. Lets see how many will answer roll. All you guest sign up and join in to the best forum on the net RVUSA forum:approve:

elkhartjim

Re: Roll call

Ther you go again Chelse...trying to make a buck. I show 62 guest, but then again I am using a puter in Texas and we know everthing is bigger in Texas.

C Nash

Come on all you newcomers now is the time to jump in and join the crowd. Just a topic about nothing. Come on and say hi.

G

ok for u Nash ,, i'll post a topic about nothing ,, and we'll see who all the no registerers show up ,, ok with u ?????
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

I just saw this post and was thinking about nothing so here is my nothing post :cool: :cool: :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Think all of us are just thinking nothing Hollis. Guess nobody is having any problems and yours is being fixed we hope :)

C Nash

Hey Hollis just thought of something. It sure would be funny if the tech that's working on yours came on here to see if any of us had ever had battery failure and how did we fix it :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

well Nash I did tell him about the site. we will wait and see. But he want do that as he knows I am watching.

C Nash

We could keep him busy for at least several weeks just checking our sugestions :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

See there are 39 guest here now. Dang, why cant we get them to sign up and talk. Guess I'll have to get Tex to fix me a robot here to talk to :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

but would that add cost to my bill as he would try the suggestions by everyone one at a time :( :( :(

C Nash

Not when you tell him you know us all and we give bogus info just for the :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Bet Rod called him and told him it was the house batteries instead of the engine battery :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

naw Rod wouldn't do that to me :( or would he :question: speaking of Rod where is him :question: and all the others

C Nash

Rod ran all his Techs off and now he is having to do all the work. Seems like he would be a great guy to work for but they probably wanted pay and you know Rod likes to do free work :bleh: ;) :laugh: . Guess all the others are rving :approve:

H2H1

Maybe I should have gotten him to come down here on TDY and just pay his room and board to fix my MH

C Nash

Just tell him you are at the beach and have a free hookup. All that's required of him is just repair the batt drain :laugh: :laugh: