Roll call

H2H1

Re: Roll call

Well I do have 30 amp but he needs a 50 I think. I could call and get a load of sand and make a beach next to the pool :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Sand, sun lamp, wave sound and hire a couple girls to just walk by in bikinis ever few minutes err better make that ever few hours if you want the drain on the batt fixed. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

now Hollis i can do the rv on 30amp ,, the 50 amp is only for the second a/c unit ,, and yes sand bikini's ,, and u forgot the umbrella with a chair ,, but the temps must be in the upper 90's ,, or else i'll have to start u'r furnace ,, to keep warm ,, while working on u;r rv :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:

H2H1

no problem anything you need I 'll get it. I know that would cheaper than where it's at now :( :(

C Nash

poor old Rod, now that he is having to stay inside and work all the time he is going to have to install sun tan lamps in his shop so he want lose his tan. Upside to this Rod is with your feet sticking out from under the rvs you are working on they will get tanned :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Nash '' u'r too much ,, but i am working outside more ,, and LOVING IT :approve: :approve: :approve: ,, now if it was warm enough for shorts and no shirt ,, i would work in that ,,, but it was 82 here today ,,, and the humidity was 30% :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

H2H1

82 is good and low humidity sound like a great day. it was 91 and low hum here today

ironart

Just spent 1/2 day tracing my TV antenna and cable leads....My TV was getting no reception (never has since I bought the coach) I have the wiring drawings and nothing is where it says on the drawings....Typical...... Finally found it by accident in the top overhead compartment just over the engine....Where it should be, I guess...
Prior owner put a fancy little do-dad that looks like a picture of Dolphins with rope glued around it and screwed it over the opening to the cabinet....All of the wires were just disconnected and there was a Winegard media center in there that was not working.. I ordered a new one so I can switch from antenna to cable to Sat and have 3 outputs for my TV viewing pleasure......?????? Now I have to go the the shop and make a nice little frame for this junk so there isn't just a big hole up there......Always something else to do....Just took a little brake and noticed Nash asking for a "Roll Call" Here I am, Present and Accounted for.. :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: