RV Body Decals

We have a 98 Cruise Air and the side body decals are starting to peel in some areas. Is there any suggestions as to what I can do to prevent any more peeling or on how to correct this?
Thanks

Re: RV Body Decals

I don't know about preventing the peeling; it might be too late or impossible.

However, you can have new decals made by one of those car body customizers and make them the way you want them to look.

Several years ago we tried to replace decals on a coach and the manufacturer said they didn't have them going that far back. We solicited a private company, they did far better than I expected and almost duplicated the originals perfectly. It was a little pricey but I was between a rock and a hard place.
As Tex said you can have them anyway you want but I wanted them back to original and plus if you make too many changes you might get involved in repainting your RV to cover up the original lines.

David design ours and had them put them on after ours started to peel. Yes it was a little expensive , but now we have our design not theirs

DL Rupper

We are waging a battle with our 1995 decals. I put Protec All on them or use Armoral wipes on them. I think the UV protection is helping to preserve them.