RV Campground Reviews

DL Rupper

I found a great site to review campgrounds on and to write reviews on the campgrounds you stay in. When you're happy you can tell everyone how good it was and by the same token, when you are upset, you can vent. It's great. I've posted 5 reviews on campgrounds I stayed in on the way here. It has given us good accurate info on the campgrounds that have been reviewed prior to our staying there.
Note: Not all campgrounds you are considering staying in will have reviews posted, but a surprising number we have been considering have been reviewed.
RVparkreviews.com

spazoide

Re: RV Campground Reviews

I just looked at this site I really like it I looked at a few reviews on a couple of places i have stayed like Ceraland in columbus indiana and Brookville lake and i would have put the same review in for both of those sites.... :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hey Openroads, The site looks great. I just added it to my favorites list so it will be there when I need it. Hope it stays on standby for awhile. :laugh:

OpenRoads

DL,

Both of the above sites, is where I go before I go to a park or service center. I have not been disappointed, yet! The more folks that input into these sites, the more and better info we have in making decisions on where to stay, play and get service done.

Smooth and Happy Highways!

DL Rupper

OpenRoads, I agree that the more input into these sites the better the info will be. I plan to review the RV Park I'm staying at when we leave in Aug. So far the RV Park review site has been accurate.

It will be nice to have a site now to review RV Service before going and spending $$ for service that might turn out to be less than ideal.

OpenRoads

DL,

I kind of approach RV Park and RV Service like we did while serving as one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children ;) ;)

When looking for service on workhorse or allison, I go to their site as I prefer using a facility that is an authorized service center. Then I will use the service review site. If nothing has been entered, I will go to various forums and do searches. Very seldom do we have to go to a park or service center cold, or without any information.

I always post our experiences at the park reviews and service review sites.

Anyway, Semper Fi, and safe highways!