RV exhibition

Natali

Hello. My name is Natali. I am from Russia. I am going to USA on RV exhibition. Could you advice the biggest one? and also maybe you can give me the list of all exhibitions? Thank you) :)

C Nash

Re: RV exhibition

Hello Natali, Are you bringing a rv to the USA to take a tour or are you wanting a list of rv shows? We need a little more infrmation on what your plans are. Welcome to the forum

Natali

Thank you for the answer. I want to go to USA on the biggest exhibition of RV. I want to look at american RV and then write a big article about american market. So i must go on the biggest exhibition. I have found on this web-site the list of exhibitions, but I don't know which is the biggest one..... In Europe the biggest exhibition is in Dusseldorf.

DL Rupper

Hey Natali, welcome to the forum. Go to Hershey, Pennsylvania (OCTOBER). It is one of the biggest RV Shows if not THE biggest.

DL Rupper

Natali, If you want to write an article on american RVing go to the Perry, Georgia 2008 RV Rally. This is THE BIGGEST get together of Rv'ers in the USA. Hundreds of RV Products, 1,000 RV rigs on display, RV seminars. It runs from 03-14-2008 until 03-17-2008 at Perry, Georgia. Call 887-749-7122 for details or check out www.therally.com.

H2H1

Natali it's a rally and it's about 65 mile form home. I went 2 years a go and had a blast. We met some great people and saw some fabulous RV's. At the time we had a TT, but the rally and seminars influenced us to get a Class A for our future travels. So as on now we own a 36' MH. As they say in the south COME ON DOWN!!!!!!

Natali

DL Rupper - 1/18/2008 8:37 AM

Hey Natali, welcome to the forum. Go to Hershey, Pennsylvania (OCTOBER). It is one of the biggest RV Shows if not THE biggest.

Could you give me their web-site? or anouther information.