RV fun

bcole

RE: RV fun

I forgot I was going to tell you I once found a recipe book on the internet called from field to table. It had recipe's for racoon, and possum, and squrrill, all kinds of things.
Brad

C Nash

Re: RV fun

Hollis and Rod, if you are going to have a snake frying I'll be there. Been eating ever one of them critters since that one bite me :angry: teach them to not mess with a country boy :)

elkhartjim

I'll bring the Armadillos. Got 8 in the freezer. Ate one, its a little greasy but taste like chicken. Fry it in real hot grease with some flour batter. YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!! Dang, us Texans know how to cokk. Now ifn'in we can just learn the proper cleaning techniques.

G

now u guy's are sounding like Ted Nuegent ,, but he;s also an outdoors guy ,, and his moto is " u can't grill it till u kill it" but he does believe in the real hunt for the meat ,, not the hunt for the sport ,,, he uses every bit of meat possible on the game he kills ,,, and the bones go to his hunting dogs and such ,, but even here in Greenback TN ,, the local deputy's call into the fire house when there is a deer hit on the road and they have to shoot it ,, and most of the time it get's taken by one of many fellows here ,, and they process the meat ,,, and i know i may get a buncha flack of this ,, but if u use the meat for food and not just a trophy ,, then its part of the food chain ,, has been for millions of yr's ,, sorry for geting of track on the post ,, but i would like to see all @ GTS's OH and then we'll plan our GT for next yr ,, and i think we can make it happen :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

hey Rod let's start planning the usarv members for next year and start planning on getting togetting at GST OH in April 09.

G

I can agree with that ,,, it will give all the time to plan and save ,, so there u have it ,, we are having a pre rvusa GT at GTS's OH ,, in April ,, and maybe he will call it the GTS / RVUSA kickoff OH ,, u never know the way GTS is on selling and promoting stuff :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :) :) :)
Sorry ,, Ken just a thought :approve: ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

H2H1

Done deal, we will meet at Ken house and become squatters at his place, be good for his business :laugh: :laugh: Ken you know I am kidding, But we are planning a get together at your open house. If that a problem blame Rod :) :) So all who are reading this show up at GTS OH in April 09 for a fun time. if you have a problem on the way Rod make road calls, his # is BR 455 :laugh: :laugh: If you run out of gas call Tex, if you got some money to give away call me :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

I think I might be able to sneak over that way if I blindfold the wife and tell here we are going somewhere else. LOL And ifn it isnt rainin and snow about that time in the midwest or the east. Lookout Ken we is comin a callin.

C Nash

Ken, if all this crew shows up you should be able to charge the public to see a Zoo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but D L will have to shut down the Dogde so all can see :evil:

G

Hollis number is BR-549 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Yea but Ken has been doing alot of onsight repairs in his area ,, infact i think more than i do ,, well as of last count ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil:

H2H1

DL want show he having a good time out west or where ever he is and if he does the local fire department will think Ken's place is burning due all the smoke his Dodge is putting out. :laugh: :laugh: jk DL, HOPE YOU MAKE IT BACK THIS WAY AROUND THAT TIME

H2H1

THAT GOOD TO HEAR, maybe Rod will feel right at home with the FD boys :laugh: :laugh: