RV fun

G

Re: RV fun

hey Hollis ,, i got to admit ,, they can cook ,, the best HB i had since i cooked my last one ,, and it was at Ken's last yr ,, but watch out for Linda's omish bread ,, if u get hooked u'll have to buy the whole table ,, i know what we bought last yr ,, was great ,, but i did not know until this yr that GTS's DW (Linda) was the baker of this outts this world bread ,, and it was good ,, so GTS ,, get the wife in gear ,, cause if we all show up ,, it's good bye Omish bread ,, i don't think i didn't warn u 2 :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek:

G

OK Ken u got me ,, but it was not me ,, the wife is in charge off all the outgoing mail ,,, damn ,, i forgot agian about the shells :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :blush: :blush: :blush:

G

damn what did i say ??? i was JKing around with GTS on this ,, i told him that i got Linda a buncha really big shells from the beach ,,, well at first it was just shells ,, and then i pawned them off on GTS ,, well stupid me ,, i told him i would ship them ,, but never did ,,, so to all of u out there ,, and most will agree ,, the shell thing is just ,,a kidding thing between me and GTS ,, so to all lets here more from u all on the GTS OH thingy :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Domingo

Brad where you able to get better treatment with the place you bought your 5er. I bought my RV from a private owner who has been very helpful and has offered to help with some of my repairs. I did not take him up on the offer, but it just feels better when the offer is on the table.