RV Jacks

whatosh

I`m looking for a circuit breaker or fuse that controls the jacks on my 2004 Allegro 32 BA with 8.1 Chevy Workhorse.

Kirk

RV Jacks

Are you sure that you have no power to the system? What make of jacks?

Since this is a manufacturere installed item it will not be in the chassis fuse box. If you have one, look for help int the Allegro manual. You might also contact Allegro as they are well known for helping their customres.

whatosh

RV Jacks

Thanks for the reply. The manual just says there is protection but thats all. Tiffin doesn`t respond, they might be under water. The manufacturer doesn`t respond either so I thought I might get help here

C Nash

RV Jacks

Tiffin is not underwater. Do you have a wiring diagram? I would start by looking near the batteries. There will also be several different solonids that control the jacks. The coach should be still under warranty. Take it back to the dealer or are you like most of us, not worth the hassle

whatosh

RV Jacks

Thanks C. Nash. The dealer is 150 miles away. The folks that built the jacks said they don`t know where Tiffin put the protection. Tiffin still hasn`t responded so I`ll keep trying, Thanks