RV layouts

Glyn

Its me again from the UK. Looking to purchase an RV. Is their any layouts around 30ft which have 1 double bedroom for us and a bedroom with bunks for our two kids aged 11and 8 :)

frogbert

RV layouts

Hey Glyn,

When you say "double bedroom for us", do you mean a single double-sized bed or two seperate bedrooms plus the bunks?

My 26' Dutchmen has a single queen up front and two bunks in the back (they also have this layout in the 30'). I have also seen a single queen size up front and in the back a single double size with a twin bunk above it.

Gary B

RV layouts

Hi Glyn, as Frogbert posted, they make models like that some times referred to as Bunkhouse models, good luck. :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

rlmurraysr59

RV layouts

I would look at some of the RV websites also. Places like LazyDaze in Florida advertise that they have thousands of units on display. Do a Google search for two bedroom travel trailers or fifthwheels and see what comes up.

Good Luck.

we-wants-it

RV layouts

Hi Glyn, I just placed an order for a Komfort Trailblazer 5th wheel model #27FBHS. The nice thing about this layout is along with the main slide (table and sofa) there is a slide in the rear for the bunks. Access to the bunks is full length and the bathroom is in the back too. We bought this particular model because my elderly father goes with us a lot and he can get in and out of the lower bunk with ease and the bathroom is on the same level (NO stairs). Good luck on your search.

Terry & Becky & dad
'04 Dodge 2500 Cummins'
'05 Komfort Trailblazer 27 FBHS