Rv, marina park Las Vegas, NV

Goshay

Father passed, moving to Las Vegas, NV to help my mother, will need an escape place.Considering travel trailer in park, all year rate, also want access to water for boating. Good rates and nice folks would be a plus. Any and all advice,information is appriciated.
Thanks Goshay
PS forgot about Ricky, my dog. Where I go she goes.

Kirk

Your best bet for water near Las Vegas is Lake Mead. There is a nice campground near the dam that is run by the COE.

Goshay

Hi Kirk, if all goes as planned, I should be out there around the first of the month. Soon after, I will look into that camp groumd.
Thank you

DL Rupper

As I recall the Campgrounds at Lake Mead, near the Dam do not have hookups. Next best bet are campgronds out on Boulder Hy, near Henderson, Nv. No lake nearby.

Goshay

I guess that I will have my work cut out for me when I get there. Looking for a place that is, but I have plenty of time.
Thank you for your interest, Charlie

Shoshone

Look up Park Moabi. It's a San Bernardino (CA) county park a couple of hours south of Vegas with a marina and RV storage, and it's right on the Colorado River. From Nov. through March RV sites on the river are $175/mo. with water and power and weekly honey truck visits. Very hot, humid, and crowded in the summer.