RV park, Kennedy Space Center

ARCHER

There use to be a park called "Jetty Park" in the North end of Cape Canaveral right on the channel across from Kennedy Space Center property. It is a nice park, if it is still there. It is probably about a 20 minute drive to the Center, but it has ocean front in the park also.

webevis

:( I'm not sure about the KOA's in that area but the Asheville East KOA sites are tight and not much room plus our brand new Dodge Ram got hit and when I called to report it the woman actually "horsed laughed" at me and said that it could have happened any where-yea right we hadn't had it two weeks and my husband wiped it down before we went to bed the night before.

bmwbob

Jetty Park at Cape Canaveral is alive, well, and getting better all the time!
GREAT location, close to KSC (where I work), the ocean, and the Ron Jon's resort/time share place where you can go and drool!
It's also right next to the cruise ship terminals, and you can see them come and go. You can also take a short ride over to Grill's restaurant, or Fishlips, or go out for a half day trip on one of the gambling boats, if that's your thing.
It's all (except for KSC, which is about 12 miles away) within about a two mile area.
I don't recall what the rates are, but the telephone number is
(321)783-7111.
Bob