RV Parts


New Member
We are renovating our 86 Bounder(inside and out). There are two round plastic gates(doors) in the electric/water access door that allow the elect cord and water hose to connect to the outside source. Anyone know where I could get replacements? Or what exactly I should ask for when I'm describing them to a parts place?