RV show

C Nash

Went to the RV show in Birmingham and saw some fine looking RV's. Was shocke to see a 36 foot MH with less than 600 lbs of CCC. Saw another with 900. :eek: :dead: . Though about trading until I looked at the "show price special " Had to call 911. Some great units I know because the salspeople told me :laugh:

ARCHER

RV show

RV prices are getting like Condo prices around the beach. Only the rich can afford them "new". The RV parks around the beaches near Cocoa Beach Florida are selling out fast to Condo builders....can't find one for next year that I can afford. Gonna have to head to Texas and see what I can find down there in the Big Country. Probably down the road we will have to spend the winter months in our RV parked in the side driveway by the house....won' be able to afford it in Florida, where I pefer to spend the winter.

C Nash

RV show

Archer, guess we will just have to put in a tape of the oceans and mountains and sit in our rv in the yard and tell the kids how it used to be :laugh:

ARCHER

RV show

I have been taking lots of pictures and load them on my PC and do a screen saver called.......slide show my pics......and it rotates from picture to picture of all the pics I have loaded on the PC, and yes, it brings back a lot of memories of fun times and great places. Gonna will it (copy to each) of my kids so they can see what it was like in the good ole days.......and No, it doesn't go back to any covered wagons pulled by horses.....ha ha ;)

Shadow

RV show

Lots of good fishing on the Texas coast Archer. Don't have quite the south Florida weather but our fishing is second to none. The condos seem to be popping up everywhere. A lot of good beaches becoming private and unaccessible. Lots of covered wagons and horses too. :laugh: