RV show

C Nash

Went to the local rv show over the weekend and had the chance to check out some Forest River products. They are some very good looking unit but, with closer inspection they do seem to cut coners. Don't know about the factory backing but, the dealer said he had never had a problem with warrenty work. The ones I looked at were entry level units and if it was all I could afford I might go for one. Well, I can't afford none of them but can't take it, the $$$, with you:) Any camper is better than none. Sure did see some nice DPs but, the $$$ for them sure makes the HR look good.

G

RE: RV show

I agree ,, the prices are getting outta hand,,, i looked at a 5 million $ MH a couple of weeks ago (yes i did say 5 MILLION),,
But i got the sales man ,, i reached way back in the corner of the closet and guess what i pulled out carpet pieces and some saw dust and also some wire nuts,,,
I told him u'r gonna sell this for this price ,, when i have to clean up after the manufacturer ,,, I DON'T THINK SO ,,, the guys face turned RED....
O well so much for the 5 million rv :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :approve:

H2H1

Re: RV show

Hey Dennis they have a big RV show this weekend in Atlanta, starting this Thursday thru Sunday. Last year all the major Southeast dealer/manufacturer was showing their new year RV's off. I am planning on going up on Sunday to look around. can't buy--got no $$

C Nash

Dennis, the RV show was at the Birmingham BJCC this psat friday, sat, sun. It was not advertised much and we just happened to hear of it on tv. Had a lot of rvs and some pretty good prices. Called it a close out sale :laugh:

730, why didn't you just go ahead and get that MH. Lets see with 10% down and 30 yr finiance the payment would only be, Hmmmm can't figure that high :eek: :eek:

ronronnypa

RE: RV show hershey pa

don't waste your time there are no venders inside just guessing there are less then half of what used to be there hershey is not what the harrisburg show was not by any means and about the costs just look what we paid for gas a year ago compaired to now

G

Hey now them there is fighting words ;) :laugh: :laugh:
I like my MH cause it's PAYED FOR and i can spend all the money i would spend on payments for vacations ,, and bty i don't even have a 30 yr on my house ,, it's payed for also ,,, but to think that someone would go i dept for something like that is beyond me ,, how can u have fun ,, worring about a gazzlion dollar monthly payment ,, not for me ,, i'll take the poor boy aproach and go rving and not worry about payments ,,let alone where the next tank of fuel is coming from...
I know i'll prob get the looking down the nose thing for my response ,, but what the heck if it's an RV then it's an RV ,, i bet the one that buys the 5 mill coach has somone to drive too ,, cause at that price ,, u sure would not want to be seen at a campground next to me :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hershey, PA had the best and largest RV show I have ever been to. $8 and free parking with a $1 off admission if you download the discount off the Internet. Found all sorts of 5er's I can't afford ($160,000). Carriage has a new one that looks out of this world outside ($10,000 paint job) and looks like a Motor home inside. :laugh: