RV Tag Prices

C Nash

Just curious, how do the different states value your rvs? Sure wish I could sell mine for what they value them when purchasing tags :approve: . Have found this to be the case in our previous 5th wheel and new MH. My MH 32pbs HR vacationary was valued for 23k more than I paid for it and I purchased from a dealer. Did not get a great price but, it was what we wanted :)

hertig

RV Tag Prices

Arizona rates it at the MSRP They charge a percentage of that value minus a percentage for each year passed since the model year. Thus if you have a 2000 whose MSRP is $100000, then the tags in 1999 would be $1000, in 2000 it would be $990, in 2001 it would be $981, etc. Note that the percentages I used for this example are guesses only and were chosen for easy computation

C Nash

RV Tag Prices

Thanks John,
That's about the way here. They charged off the MSRP but, I don't know the percentage. Mine was really not that bad 530.00. As a friend told me "it will only hurt a little while". Just keep thinking how many nights of camping this would pay for! There is a local Motorcoach company that is planning a protest drive to the capitol and I was just wondering how other states charged.

Rod Wise

RV Tag Prices

Sure glad I live in Ohio!!! Camper/ rv plates are about $25 + or-. We have personalized plates (WE R GONE)on our fiver that cost either 50 60 dollars per year.