RV Tire Rotation

rlmurraysr59

Re: RV Tire Rotation

Hey, Rupper, you and potato ought to hook up. You could take a trip to Germany and goose step around your hero's bunker. Oh, never mind, you can just stay here for a couple more years and maybe they will find a way for your heros to stay in power and they can teach you to goose step down the streets of Washington. I bet neither one of you sends your "liberal" Social Security Check back every month cause you don't want anything those "liberals" ever did for you. What have your neo-con's done for you in the last 6 years. Gave you a little check so you could turn it over to their pals in the insurance business or the oil company. You guys have to be blind if you think there isn't anything going on in this world but what you see in your exculsive gated RV Resorts. Get off the interstate sometime and drive out through small town America. Look at all the nice little houses for sale or the closed up stores or factories. Something tells me that neither one of you ever raised his right hand and pledged to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Like I did and like the 2,500+ young men and women that have died in the neo-con's War for Oil. And don't worry about me rotating my tires, when I need them I will buy new ones.

Now this really is the end of my postings. I have kept my comments civil for the most part. But you are in for a rude awakening over the next couple years. The average American is really tired of seeing the "Haves" and "Have Mores" screw up this country. There is a war coming in this country and it isn't based on race, creed, color, or national origin. It is based on economics. You better know which side you are going to be on.

Have a great trip.

CoachPotato

rlmurraysr59 - 7/5/2006 8:28 AM...You could take a trip to Germany and goose step around your hero's bunker.
What?! Your idea of a civil conversation leaves a bit to be desired, Ron. Your foolish comment such as calling me a Nazi is not unlike a liberal. Your type typically loses the debate and then attacks the messanger. Your tactics are foolish and your arguments are nonsense. All you have left is name calling!

Ron: What have your neo-con's done for you in the last 6 years. Gave you a little check so you could turn it over to their pals in the insurance business or the oil company.
There's the rub, Ron. Your whole philosophy is based on "gimee - gimee - gimee". You regularly moan and complain because others have done better than you and you seem to think the government ought to make everything equal. We should have equal opportunity, Ron. That's about it. The results are up to us. If you're not as well off as you think you should be, that's your fault. Deal with it. Nobody owes you anything. Let me repeat: Nobody owes you anything. That ought to make your day!

And now you're predicting a war based on the economic conditions you are privileged to live under, eh!? Well, Ron, I doubt that you'd find many people as full of bitterness and despair as you. But if you want a war 'cause you have it so tough, well, I'm not surprised!

Get a life, man, and quit the whining!

Ron: Now this really is the end of my postings.
Now, where have I heard that before?!

Dale

C Nash

Bet Judy will never ask another question here :( What did you do about the rotation Judy and did you use the different ply tire on the steer axle? let us know the results and maybe it won't get all this started again :angry: