Rv tp paper

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Rv tp paper

Don't agree with that either...again...take 2 glasses...and do you own test....

I know when I use regular TP, flushing my tank takes longer. If I use RV TP, it will flush out much cleaner and easier. Again..your RV has HOLDING tanks..not Septic tanks.

G

I don;t care what TP i use ,, i always get sights with full hookups ,, and use the bathhouse for that kinda stuff ,, infact ,, i don;t think i even have a roll of tp in my MH ?? Hmmmmmmm ,, need to ck ,, if and when i get to the time i can full time ,, i will for sure be in rv resorts ,, and such with full hookups ,, this workcamping is not for me ,, if i can't afford say 72 dollars a night for a nice resort ,, for say 2 to three months ,, then i need to sell my MH right now ,, i will and have paid up to 100 a night ,, and will do agian if it is a nice resort ,, and all ,, but one thing i will not do ,, and have not ever done ,, and that is use the shower in my rv ,, 4 rv's and not one of them was the shower used but for storage ,, I like the rv life style ,, but at the upper level ,, not the State Park level ,, i can afford to stay at any Rv resort in the usa ,, even the ones in California ,, that have a 2 night min ,, at i think $700 a night ,, but there agian i could afford it ,, but i would not be allowed in ,, since my MH is over there 2yr old limit ,, but would be nice to challenge them on it ,, cash to stay ,,, or take that same cash down the road ,, and spend it at another of the same type resort ,, money talks ,, and bs walks ,, as most parks in the Us have found out ,, with restrictions and such ,, but JMO

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well Rod,
You are a rare bird...most folks DO use the bathroom facilities. I would rather use my stuff than walk into a bathhouse that is used by LOTS of folks. I don't care how clean a bathhouse looks, it aint as clean as my bathroom is.