RV Washer & Dryer

I'm going to be moving into my nephew's 2012 Keystone Outback. Is there a place to put a small camper washer & dryer? I noticed in the specs it says there isn't any prewiring. Does that mean it can't be done?

C Nash

Would be a major job but if there is room for one I suppose it could be done. Most of the rv washer/driers are just good for very small washes. If you will be as to where you could have a storage building you would be better to have a regular house washer and drier in it imo

Would be a major job but if there is room for one I suppose it could be done. Most of the rv washer/driers are just good for very small washes. If you will be as to where you could have a storage building you would be better to have a regular house washer and drier in it imo
What do you think would be a big problem.. wiring? I just do NOT want to go to a laundry mat. We'll see the camper/trailer next weekend and I'm hoping that we'll be able to hire an electrician.

C Nash

Wiring and plumbing would be required if it did not come from factory already there. Would require some tearing out walls to get to plumbing and running wires. Can it be done of course all just depends on your ability to do it. If you plan on having it done expect a high cost if it is done right all jmo

LakinZ

I have a small RV and I want to get a machine that saves my RV space and is cheap of course. I think I am attracted by the small and compact washing machine from Della. The washer features an 11-lb. load capacity designed for those light and medium laundry. It also promotes easy-to-use selections for washing and dry spinning, letting the machine stop right away in case I've done with the load. The machine also has a built-in drainage tube, promoting ease in draining dirty water.