RVing at Nigara Falls

Well we purchased our Class A motorhome in July and went on our first trip to the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania, had a great time. We are planning a trip to Nigara Falls, Canada in September. Can anyone recommend a good campground? There are several that we are looking at. Campark Resorts is one and Yogi Bear Campground was another. Any feed back about those two or and good experiences at another camnpground? Thanks for your feedback!

H2H1

Re: RVing at Nigara Falls

Hi Robin, congratulation on your Class A, if you will look under the forum link when you sign on there is a link to parks all over the USA. Pick out you state and it will show so many parks the you may get tired of reading about them. Good luck on your Sept trip and be careful

Pillaz

RE: RVing at Nigara Falls

I have been to the falls many times although never camped there. The Canadian side has better views and more to do but I don't know of any camp grounds on that side. Parking at the falls with a class A on the Cannadian side may be interesting. Do you travel with a tode? Canadian beer is good and strong as well. It is easy to get through customs to Canada but you now need a passport. It is tougher to get back into the states though. Also buy gas in New York it is much more expensive in Canada. Good luck and have some Fun. :)

H2H1

Re: RVing at Nigara Falls

Thanks for that bit of info.Pillaz, I am planning on a trip to Niagara Fall next spring. I know we will be stopping off in Washington DC to visit the Viet Nam Memorial Wall. I have so many friends who names are on the wall. But we will make the trip if the good Lord willing. :cool: :cool: :laugh:

mt1967

RE: RVing at Nigara Falls

I have lived in Niagara Falls all my life. My wife & I recently sold our home and now are retired and went full time rving. We are workamping at he KOA in Niagara Falls. It is a nice park with tons of things for kids to do. The Niagara area is a wonderful place in September. Lots to see and do. Let me know via email if I can help.