RVing in Paradise

msjackie

Re: RVing in Paradise

We still enjoy our selfs , hope to be able to go when david gets better, looking and hoping to be on the road spring or early summer
God Bless
Love to all

Buckeye Chuck

RE: RVing in Paradise

Another update,

We went to Ma Ma's Fish House Yesterday. It was great. Had the best crab cakes ever! The view from every seat was beautiful!

I talked to the people from Island Rv and was advised that the campgrounds do not have dump stations for the black tanks, but you can dump your grey tanks.

More later if you're interested.

-BC-

G

Yes keep us posted .. please :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Buckeye Chuck

Hi all,

We got back yesterday afternoon. I don't have anything more about RVing. I don't think that RVing is big over there. The parks that I was at didn't have dedicated camping areas. I did see a couple of RVs parked by the beach but I'm not sure if they were there overnight or for the day. Anyway, Hawaii is just too beautiful for words especially Kauai and Maui. I'll post a link to some photos I've taken as soon as I get them edited if anyone is interested.

-BC-

TexasClodhopper

Post them right here at the forum, Chuck.

Go to 'Albums' at the top of the page.

Prepare some notes/descriptions ahead of time in Windows Notepad (or some other text editor) so you can copy/paste them into each album picture.

Buckeye Chuck

Thanks Tex,

I did just that. I didn't want to post too many because they are not really RV related. Hope you all enjoy the few i did post.

-BC-

rjf7g

This might get some wheels turning (pun intended)...RVIA to convene in Hawaii for annual meeting

brodavid

I am Holding down my 4x4 wheelchair, and having a decent day, thanks for asking