RVJOE--TURN OFF THE CAPS KEY & Take Some Prozac

Old Forum Post

[John] Good God fella&#039--lighten up some!!!!!!!

I&#039ve read 2 threads, your the 1st poster to original question & in the 1st sentence of each post you have used, "STUPID, DUMB, GET REAL, IF YOU&#039RE SERIOUS, & GET REAL!"

Not everybody is the "world renowned" RV expert "LIKE YOU!"

Take some prozac, lighten up on people--and turn your D**N CAPS LOCK OFF & QUIT SCREAMING!

Old Forum Post

[JEFF (MI)] I agree. Many people are asking genuine questions, and what do they receive as answers.... some joker that forgot to get his refill of Riddlin spouting off. I have only known about this site for a few months and like to read all the questions and comments. I would like to see more use of the site but if you have some guy giving nasty replies everytime its bound to scare people off.............. just my opinion. JEFF

Old Forum Post

[mark c] you know what thesay jeff opionions are like ******** every one has one\
be a man jeff dont jump on the band wagon be a leader!!!!!!!!1111

Old Forum Post

[jeff-MICH] hey john.... I think Mark C needs to be put in the same category as RV Joe, both are rude. You know I was just letting you know that you were not the only one out there that felt RVJoe was a little off kilter. Mark C&#039s response only backs up my previuos posting that these are the kind of people that scare off people from making posts on the board.

Old Forum Post

[m ark c] jeff
do us all a favor keep you foolish comments to yourself
that was the point of my comment and i stand by it

as far as more people posting here i would dare say the more negative the comments the more people will post here!!
that is life my friend(and before you post to see yourself post i understand im not your friend)......

Old Forum Post

[faith] mark c

99% of the posts here on this site are people asking questions on products and just general knowledge on rv&#039s. you&#039re saying that all comments should be kept to themselves, how do you suppose that these people find out the answers to their questions ???? if you would look at the original post it was a person asking rv joe to please stop using the caps and to stop the offensive language... why are you jumping all over jeff mi when it seems to me that the hostility should be put towards rv joe ??? it seems to me that jeff mi would be happy that he doesn&#039t have a friend like you. i also feel that you are wrong to think that negative comments will be beneficial to more posts... if all there is is someone out there trying to stir things up... i no longer want to visit this site

Old Forum Post

[mark c] well faith if thats what your name is??
since i cant seem to see that you have had any other comments i guess your leaving isnt that much of a loss
if people argue here it will make more show up to read it and post more
jeff had no right to tell someone to take prozac
it isnt his job to do so
although it is his right....
i will fight for him to be able to do so..
but i dont agree with what he did and he got told and he dint like it
thats his problem.....

enjoy the game there may be a time when you cant play......

Old Forum Post

[JEFF (MI)] mark c

look back up at the original post..... it was john that said to take prozac not jeff. before accusing someone of something, get your facts straight.

Old Forum Post

[mark c] Ok jeff so to make you happy.... How good is it for the forums to tell the guy to get some riddlin??

You are a joke you know it lol
lets see which is worse to tell someone to take prozac or riddlin???
Why dont you tell us jeff what what worse??
are those facts straight enough??