RvUSA Boards

fjohn56

Hello everyone! :) I just realized that things are(again) a little different on these boards. :blush: Just took me awhile to know it! :laugh: How long have the boards been modified? Any one know? I just realized it 2 days ago, myself. :eek: Do you like the changes, or not? :8ball:

Old Forum Post

RvUSA Boards

John,

As Eeyore says "Thanks for noticing" :bleh: . Yes we upgraded the forum last week. It is the same forum, mostly the changes were security/bug fixes, although there are a couple minor new features. The most noticeable is probably the quick reply located at the bottom of a topic list - this allows you to enter your reply quickly without having to go to another page.

If you have any questions :question: or concerns feel free to ask!

As always let us know anything we can do to improve RVUSA.com for you! :)

Lee Simpson
Webmaster, RVUSA.com

C Nash

RvUSA Boards

Thought my computer had just started working better ;) I like the quick reply except can't get the smilie faces :) or don't know how yet.

rv wizard

RvUSA Boards

Thank you Webmaster for the nice upgrades. One question are we able to include small thumbnail jpg files in the text?

Old Forum Post

RvUSA Boards

RV Wizard,

Sure you can include a photo in the text. The following will give you an example (take out the spaces before and after the bracket, they were added for display):

[ img ]http://www.rvusa.com/images/logo_small.gif[ /img ]

will give you

logo_small.gif

You can also click on the Forum Code link to the left of the reply box for more information.

Hope this helps!

Lee Simpson
Webmaster, RVUSA.com