RVUSA.com 2009 sneak peek

C Nash

Re: RVUSA.com 2009 sneak peek

I agree Cinnister. Looks great. Slow loading here but think we still are using carrier pigeons out here in the bonnies. :laugh:

Shorty

I like the look....
But I still want RVUSA.com stickers :laugh:

G

hey yea me too ,, i need 4 ,, 2 for the racecar ,, and 1 for the MH and one for the toad :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Now Rod RVUSA aint gonna sponser your race car :laugh: If so, I'M IN LINE :laugh:

H2H1

Nash you know since he will work for free, he needs all the help with the race car.. AND SINCE RVUSA may be giving some bumper stickers out, I just as well jump in and ask for 3 to do some free advertising for them. :laugh: :laugh:

ARCHER

stickers, who said stickers? Free, who said Free? I want some too

TexasClodhopper

Ya'll don't have your stickers yet? They've been out for months! I guess ya'll just aren't in the loop. I've seen them plastered all over the place! :clown:

H2H1

Now Tex you know we aren't in the know like you are. BTW where can I get some? I need 3 at least.

C Nash

Tex is just feeling the market out before he starts printing and selling :eek: ;) :laugh:

Shorty

pssst...Cindy...
does the head mechanic know that we want stickers? ;) :laugh:

G

btw shorty and all other's ,, u can get the stickers and alot of other rvusa stuff ,, at the rvusa store ,, it is at the bottom of the web page ,, on the right side ,, they have tee shirts ,, mugs ,, mouse pads ,, and even cameras :eek:
so ck it out ,, it is like i said at the very bttom of the web page ,, and as of right now ,, has a tee shirt thingy on it ,, that is it ,, click and go shopping :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :)
one othe thing , i forgot ,, look for the "do u rvusa " thing ,, that is the spot